Saturday 24 September 2016

Michael Green: Blood Roots

Long have I waited till this book (book 3 of the blood-series) was available in Europe. It was the first book of this trilogy which I read in the original language - english.

The Chatfield family members had to suffer a lot in the last 2 books. They are still spread around the globe, but they need to become one strong family again to be able to generate a new human race. The New Zealand part of the family starts one last trip to England to persuade them, that the existence of the human race is THE thing. On their trip they find some more survivors of the epidemic or in other words: more genes.

I read a lot negative critiques on this volume and somehow I do agree, it was a little predictable, and I would like a more negative ending better.
5 out of 10 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment